A row of houses dating from the 16th and 17th Centuries. Numbers 100-106 (16thC) are timber-framed, plastered houses with jetties and Number 108 (17thC) has two bays. This group, and the Great Hall nearby (see below), show how far North of the River Wensum mediaeval Norwich extended. The houses were saved from demolition in 1938 by the Norwich Amenities Preservation Society, then transferred to the Norwich Society and then to the Trust (see above). After restoration as eleven self-contained flats the properties were leased to the UEA as married accommodation. In 1983 the university surrendered its lease. After major repairs to the gable wall the Trust sold the houses as a group to a single private investor, who upgraded the flats and sold them on long leases to individual purchasers.